The Service/Installation Technician is a vital part of our company providing hands-on support to our customers. Service Technicians are customer focused independent team players. Service Technicians/Installers offer solutions to our clients that extend beyond repairs and maintenance. They deliver success by understanding the importance of keeping our clients facilities up and running. Parkway Dental offers service technicians career development and will provide opportunities to earn additional compensation with equipment sales.
Who We Are:
Parkway Dental has been in business for over 40 years serving the New Jersey, Delaware, and Eastern Pennsylvania dental community. Our commitment to delivering a great experience for the dental team is what makes Parkway Dental special. We have grown into a regionally known, highly respected, full service provider of dental supplies and equipment. Our attention to detail during our pick/pack process has been complemented by our newly installed state of the art warehouse inventory system. Our installation equipment logistics process enables us to function at the highest level of efficiency, which translates into savings for our customers.
Our sales and service team are backed with a highly dedicated team of professionals with an unwavering focus on the success of each and every one of our clients. From ordering dental supplies to servicing/repairing your valuable dental equipment we will be ready to help you succeed. We are looking forward to the opportunity to help you grow and manage your practice for years to come.
The Role We Are Looking To Fill:
Job opportunities for Parkway Dental Service Technicians match a variety of skills, ranging from providing maintenance and repair services out in the field to training staff and customers on using equipment. If you do not have dental experience, we still want you. Relevant experience includes:
- Customer service
- Mechanical experience/education
- Military experience
- Technical experience/education
- Software/hardware experience/education
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Goal Oriented Attitude, An Inquisitive and Tenacious Approach, Self-Awareness and the Ability to Be Assertive while Empathetic for this entry level position.
- Military Experience a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competencies in the areas of customer service, organization, problem-solving, and interpersonal and communication skills are desired
- General mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Technical training in the bio-medical or electronics field is preferred
- General computer proficiency, including knowledge of Windows-based programs
- Routine walking, bending, kneeling, and squatting, sitting, standing, reaching, and twisting
- Able to work in tight spaces
- Frequent travel to customer sites (daily) and occasional use of power tools
- Must frequently lift/lower/carry/push/pull 1 to 55 pounds, occasionally lift/lower/carry/push/pull 56 to 100 pounds
- Position requires routine pushing, pulling, grasping and manual dexterity in the use of hands, arms and shoulders
Why join our team?
If you enjoy working for a newly acquired progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to apply at Parkway Dental. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.
- Tremendous earning potential from uncapped pay
- Bonuses available for superior sales growth
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits