Date & Time:
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Parkway Dental Classroom
Coltene Endo Workshop – Dr. Gray 041720
Parkway Dental Classroom 1545 Route 73 Pennsauken, NJ 08110
At the end of this workshop the participant will:
• Understand the biological objectives of root canal treatment manipulation in relation to each anatomical challenge.
• Understand and appreciate the controlled memory thermomechanical processing and Electrical Discharge Machining for the manufacturing of rotary files and why this manufacturing is superior to milled Nickle Titanium.
• Establish a roadmap for customized instrumentation protocols with the HyFlex CM & EDM rotary files even for the most challenging cases.
• Practice the suggested shaping protocol in highly curved and doubled curved 3D printed molars with 3 or less rotary instruments.
• Achieve a three dimensional obturation of the prepared root canal system by using greater taper gutta-percha points in combination with a flowable gutta-percha
Presented by Dr. Richard Gray
Richard J. Gray, DDS graduated from the University of Southern California in June of 1990. He began his career as a Dental Officer in the United States Navy, where he completed a one-year general practice residency at Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton. He left the Navy in 1993 to open his own general dental office in Fountain Hills, Arizona. He practiced general dentistry until the
summer of 1998.
Dr. Gray returned to USC to complete his endodontic residency, graduating in 2000. Upon completion of his residency, he moved back to Messa, Arizona, where he opened his endodontic office. In October 2007, Dr. Gray was recalled to active duty and sent to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Dr. Gray currently maintains his private practice in Midlothian, Virginia.
$99 REGISTRATION FEE FOR SESSION **Registration fee credited towards 4 CE Units for session**